SENIOR UX DESIGNER
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is looking for a senior UX Designer who
is a creative visionary and is passionate about using the power of design
to change the way people think and behave.
Duties will include
- Attract, Inspire, manage, mentor, retain, and evaluate direct reports (if applicable)
- Create and oversee concepts and lead a cross functional team to bring TCS design excellence to client projects
- Ensure the creative excellence of all client work though a rigorous QA process
- An unwavering advocate of user centric approach
- Facilitate strategic brainstorming and design thinking workshops to discover client requirements and develop concepts
- Present with enthusiasm and confidence explaining and defending the designs (self and team’s) with clients
- Support the business development team in client pitches
- Oversee operational details within team such as scoping and estimating, team utilization and efficiency
- Represent TCS as a thought leader in digital experience strategy and design by speaking at events and judging competitions
- Be an advocate for team culture including being an educator on design and interaction best practice
Who We’re Looking for
- A portfolio to showcase involvement on at least seven to ten significant Website or digital initiatives for world-class clients.
- Proof of design decisions directly led to successful project outcomes.
- Exceptional communication skills to articulate functional and UI choices to clients and team members.
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality work with aggressive deadlines and make accurate estimates for work tasks.
- Proof of overseeing the development of experiences which effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design, color palettes, typography, animation, user interface assets and icons.
- Knowledge of interpreting analytics, metrics and user data plus experience with SEO, tagging and metadata.
- Experience in defining metrics, preparing estimates, providing inputs regarding project specifications and deliverables, and participating in reviews and communications to team and management.
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Agency experience - experience in working and managing multiple projects simultaneously.