Digital Product Manager/User Experience - Financial Services
You'll be experienced in digital proposition development, confident taking digital products across multiple platforms, including ecommerce and mobile and championing user experience.
Leading financial services company who have a large transactional ecommerce platform at their heart are looking for a Digital Product Manager to join their marketing department in their new customer experience team. Based in state of the art offices in Canary Wharf. They offer supportive environment with continued career development, appreciation work/life balance and flexible working.
I am looking for a customer centric Digital Product Manager/Digital Customer Engagement Manager to underpin the company's digital solutions and marketing activity for a large customer base - improving the customer journey/user experience.
Reporting to the Head of Member Experience you'll be a part of a large marketing team looking at their digital propositions. You will build a full understanding of their customers for digital solutions and marketing activities along with researching consumer FS technological innovations for the future.
Great role - as you'll have a varied work programme e.g. idea creation, change process/delivering change projects. You will be a great problem solver, with strong communication skills and happy liaising with digital delivery, marketing and creative services and supporting the proposition teams with product development.
Day to day you will:
- Lead product and service response projects on policy, regulatory and customer behavioural changes
- Use behavioural studies and data to initiate strategies to communicate to customers using digital channels
- Develop briefs, implement and review audience contact plans
- Set requirements and follow through
- Create and deliver targeted briefs for internal and external team and agencies
- Track, monitor and report activity results, then refine
- Budget management
- Organising stakeholder workshops
- Work with third parties
I'm looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager/Digital Product Manager who's used to delivering customer centric digital solutions to complex problems and has worked for a market leading digital brand, you'll be experienced at:
- Proposition development experience across multiple digital platforms including desktop, mobile web and apps
- Used to bringing digital products and features to market, websites/mobile solutions
- Experience of improving customer experience through new technologies, innovations and process improvements
- Strong communicator/influencer - lots of stakeholder engagement
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking
- Innovative, aware of emerging digital developments
This is a new role in the team and gives lots of scope for an innovative Digital Product Manager/Digital Customer Experience Manager.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.