Head of Merchandising and Products (mat cover)
12 month mat cover.
Looking for an experienced Head of Grocery Merchandising to help drive business forward.
What will you do?
Leading a team of 8, the role is responsible for ensuring the shopper has the best possible shopping experience on apps and web.
- Bring together business strategy, customer research and behavioural data in order to identify high impact product opportunities for future development
- Prioritise and maximise business value from product developments by understanding customer shopping behaviours and commercial implications
- Support product managers to understand and spec out customer and business requirements for improvements through working with Data Science, User Experience, Trading and Marketing teams
- Ensure all projects are built to customer friendly and commercially savvy spec and launch as planned. Work across the business to ensure that time-smart solutions can be found
- Support the Merchandising Manager to oversee the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search experience, navigation and events
- Drive innovation and provide inspiration for our customers through continually thinking through new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
What will you have?
- Experience in e-commerce
- Analytical and confident to use insight to make decisions
- Decisive with strong communication skills
- Customer focused with commercial acumen