Digital Marketing Executive - Email marketing
Digital/Email Marketing Executive
Our client is recognised as a leader in media and communications within the health and beauty sector, based in Regent Street, London. The Company's portfolio encompasses a network of websites achieving 80% market penetration, market leading trade publications, a marketing and training agency, industry awards and events.
What they are looking for:
They are looking for an Digital/Email Marketing Executive to join their growing team. You will be a passionate email marketing executive, with at least 2 years’ experience of the ESP platform targeted to grow the company’s digital audience, deliver email marketing campaigns for the Company’s owned & operated brands and market leading pharmaceutical companies and help drive further business growth.
The Digital/Email Marketing Executive will:
- Shape the Company’s email marketing strategy with management team
- Manage full end to end production process for multiple weekly email campaigns from content, data, production, QA, deployment, reporting and optimisation through the Dotmailer platform
- Content, copy & subject line creation for email
- Email design using Dotmailer templates and modules
- Working with the Company’s creative team to create bespoke campaign designs or optimise existing templates
- Undertake optimisation, testing and campaign reporting to continually evolve and improve tactical and strategic results and maximise revenue
- Implement campaign automation and creation of new customer journey communications
- Identify opportunities and provide ideas for new, and improvements to existing CRM campaigns
- Manage the company’s ESP supplier, Dotmailer, relationship
- Identify new trends in email marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company stays at the forefront of industry developments
This is a really exciting role for a target driven email marketing professional to join a well-established yet growing business who is a leader in its field. Excellent communication skills are key to this role as you will be liaising closely with other team members as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree qualified – marketing or related subject desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of email and CRM principles
- Good knowledge and high level of competency in using Dotmailer
- Able to formulate and develop creative campaign ideas and implement multiple campaigns / projects through excellent campaign management and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent copywriting and proofing experience
- Highly organised and able to multi task across multiple campaigns
- Results orientated
- Excellent communication
- Team player
If you are interested in this role then get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.