Team Assistant - Advertising Agency
Team Assistant - Advertising Agency - West End
I am working with an independent advertising agency based in the West End who is looking for an ambitious Team Assistant.
The office is around 20 people & growing with a really inclusive culture.
Day to day as Team Assistant you'll be responsible for:
- Meeting & greeting all visitors with a positive attitude
- Ensuring the office space is 'best in class' i.e. clean, tidy, applying a personal touch
- Office Management - health & safety, first aid
- Stationary orders & maintaining the stock levels
- Liaising with external vendors - i.e. cleaners, suppliers.
- Arranging any travel arrangements for team
- Owning any office inductions for new starters
- Diary management
- Assisting with Christmas/summer party planning
- Ad-hoc admin duties when required
To be a successful Team Assistant in this advertising agency you'll need;
- Ability to prioritise & work to deadlines
- Excellent time keeping
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team
- Confidence working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Experience in a similar position
If this sounds like your next Team Assistant position & you're keen to work within an Advertising Agency send your CV in via the link below;