Graphic Designer - FS - Interim
I'm looking for a designer with experience in InDesign and Photoshop to create a series of existing publications, using new brand guidelines for major financial services company. January to March 19.
High profile financial services company who have been set up to offer a highly accessible pension scheme that will help millions of people in the UK have a better retirement. They're on track to be the largest pension scheme in the UK. Based in Canary Wharf. Modern employer, high level of appreciation for work/life balance, you can choose your hours!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is an urgent requirement for an experienced graphic designer to work on a series of 30 publications ranging from A4 to A5, booklets, brochures, in a variety of page sizes from 3 to 100 pages. You will work through existing InDesign files and re-design them in line with the new brand grid, layout, colour and imagery.
- Produce document under new brand guidelines
- Typesetting, photo research, layout, Interactive PDFs
- Brand compliance and consistency
- Review and plan re-design
- Liaison with Design team
I'm looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with great attention to detail, bringing design concepts to completion, including layouts and final artwork.
You will need experience in:
- InDesign and Photoshop design skills
- Designing page layouts in Indesign across A5, A4 portrait and landscape
- Typesetting for report documents
- Using styles, scripts, tables, grids, in InDesign
- Using stock photography for manipulations in Photoshop
- Using stock vector packs for manipulations in Illustrator
- Practical solution design
This is a great team to join, very friendly and supportive. They need someone to work on this project ASAP, so if this sounds like you, then please send your CV by pressing the 'Apply' button now!