London & Nationwide
The purpose of this new role is to drive the brand marketing and brand dynamically as well as ensure all promotions, events and commercial campaigns are set up and managed in a world class manner. Managing a team of two marketing managers and a social media executive, this candidate will have experience working in a fast-moving retail environment, media agency or hospitality brand.
You'll be responsible for:
- Planning and executing mega launches for each new opening
- Creating memorable campaigns which attract new audiences and make commercial sense to the operators and managers.
- Generating great PR exposure with the agency and make sure the brand retains its experiential and ground-breaking positioning globally.
- Driving the marketing plan to full capacity in each venue, to budget and on time, adding wow to all campaigns, communicating core information via comprehensive briefing communications to all relevant staff.
- Ensuring the marketing managers and social media executive are mentored, enthused, informed, monitored, nurtured and used to best professional capacity.
- Identifying major customer types per venue and create customised promotions.
- Creating reports for all activities and ensure objectives are in line with budget.
- Overseeing the database, CRM, integration, processes and performance in relation to all marketing activity and customer audience identification.