PPC Manager - Hertfordshire - £40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity for a PPC Manager with experience in PPC, SEO and Paid Social to join a well established, integrated agency.
This business are a successful integrated advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border. We recruit for lots of regional agencies and these are one of the best you'll find both in terms of culture and output.
They are independently owned and have been running successfully now for over 15 years. They have ambitious plans and as such there has never been a better time to join.
Working within a busy digital team you will be responsible for ensuring all digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on across a wide range of B2B and B2C clients. You will comfortable engaging with teams internally, managing clients expectations and delivering the best possible results for your clients.
A few key responsibilities are below:
- Experience with PPC - Adwords, Social or Display
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns
- Project management experience
- Understanding of client side analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn).
- Running Google search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns (Behavioural, Remarketing, Native & Programmatic).
What's in it for you?
As mentioned above, this agency are one of the best for looking after their staff! You will receive a generous salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience, plus the below benefits:
- Free gym membership.
- Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events
If you have strong digital skills and like the sound of this agency, get in touch with to discuss in more detail.