Senior Account Manager - integrated campaigns
Are you a resilient, energetic and hungry Senior Account Manager looking to join a well-established and independently owned strategic creative consultancy?
This agency is 90 strong and growing. They specialise in brand & corporate communications, design and digital, with a team of experts who deliver impactful campaigns and stories rolled out across print, websites, apps, films and videos. Big enough to reward talent and hard work through nice benefits, but small enough to offer a supportive and close-knit team feel.
This is an integrated role managing accounts which incorporate brand & marcomms, engagement, corporate reporting and digital elements. The role of Senior Account Manager is three-fold:
- Project Lead - exceptional clients will demand exceptional delivery skills. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to act as a Programme Manager, ensuring different work streams dovetail effectively and taking ultimate responsibility when overseeing the work of individual account/project managers.
- Client service - you will be organised and efficient in your communication and, most of all, personable in the way you work with clients and colleagues. Delivery alone isn’t enough, they want their clients to want to work with them again and again.
- New business support - you will be expected to work alongside other members of the team to produce cost estimates for pitches / new client work as required. When required you will attend pitches representing the strategic delivery team, explain the processes and embody their approach to client service.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Exceptional client service skills and a 'can do' mentality
- Agency-side experience working on integrated campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organised and can multi-task with ease
- Business and commercial awareness