AGENCY SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES/ACCOUNT MANAGERS
3 days left
Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
This top nimble, forward thinking and fast paced creative agency has a friendly and inclusive culture. The breadth of work combines brand activation and social and the agency boasts a number of top awards and some fantastic FMCG clients. They're based in the West End and pride themselves on an open, collaborative environment where they nurture only the best talent.
Working on a range of projects across a number of products, the job requires flexibility and the ability to juggle several projects at once. Primary responsibilities will include:
- A mix of taking ownership of own campaigns, looking for proactive opportunities plus working with the AD/SAM as a team on bigger campaigns.
- Write creative briefs and work closely with traffic and the creative teams to deliver high quality creative and on time
- Build an excellent relationship with all internal departments
- Provide an accurate weekly and quarterly forecast to allow accurate resource planning
- Be positive and enthusiastic about the work, and learn to motivate creative teams
- Manage your own time effectively by knowing how to prioritise time
- Appraising creative work and provide constructive feedback for creative excellence
- Knowing more than anyone else about the client's corporate identity and their creative ‘do's and don'ts'
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the clients' sector, their products and competitors.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the clients' business and industry
THE SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
You will be an experienced account executive looking to step up to Account Manager and will ambitious with an appetite to run client meetings and manage client projects autonomously.
Apply for AGENCY SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES/ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly