Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager:
As the Client Account Manager you will take responsibility for several automotive accounts dealing with the manufactures directly and occasionally through their agencies.
You will secure and grow the monthly/quarterly budgets and actively manage the campaigns, ensuring they perform in-line with the clients KPI’s.
Another key responsibility will be to educate the manufacturers and their dealers on our services to ensure they receive maximum value from our leads and the highest conversion to sale possible.
You will be based in our London office and will spend a proportion of your time visiting auto manufacturers and their dealers.
- Manage and grow existing auto manufacturer accounts
- Target new auto manufactures
- You will introduce new leads types to new and existing client: Approved used car, Fleet & Business and Commercial Vehicle
- You will liaise with auto manufacturers and their dealers offering guidance and support with lead handling and best practices
- You will secure and maximise monthly and quarterly budgets
- Develop a network of new manufacturer and dealer relationships
- Working to deliver allocated campaigns and budgets on time
- Monitor and report on campaigns progress
- Introduce new ideas and concepts to help improve campaign performance
- Liaise with marketing team to create customer stories, testimonials and case studies
- Develop an account management and revenue development plan for each customer
- Work with Operations, IT and other teams when customers escalate issues
- Ensure invoicing is correct and resolve customer invoicing queries
- Attend regular auto focused seminars and events
The Skills/Experiences Required:
- Experience and knowledge of main dealers and/or the auto industry
- Understands the digital marketing landscape
- Strong track record in sales and business development
- Proven track record in sales management with medium to large accounts
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High competence in MS Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Be able to perform well under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Have good business consultancy skills and be solution and customer focused
- University degree or marketing/media qualification or equivalent experience
- Positive attitude and determined to succeed
Client Account Managers interested please click the APPLY NOW button and contact Michael Fitzsimmons at The Lead Agency for more detail.