Head of Marketing - Charity
Head of Marketing (Charity)
A Head of Marketing, Content and PR is needed to join a leading independent charity based in one of the most beautiful towns in the Cotswolds, Cheltenham. Expect an exciting, all-encompassing role leading the team responsible for the planning and delivery of high quality, consistent and innovative digital content. In short, you will play an instrumental role in continuing to strengthen the reputation of this well-respected charity.
Handling 2.85 million applications from 700,000 UK, EU, and international students just last year, this leading charity is proud to have helped over half a million students secure a full-time place at one of 391 Universities and Colleges across the UK. They are now seeking a Head of Marketing, Content and PR to optimise all marketing activities and provide strong and strategic leadership for the Marketing, Content and PR Team.
Reporting to the Director of External Relations the Head of Marketing, Content and PR will play a key role in developing strategies that will secure their brand and reputation whilst supporting business growth. Whether you are developing digital marketing and PR strategies; delivering marketing services across digital and traditional channels; shaping the future of the marketing cloud to drive automation; collaborating with the Strategy and Customer Experience Teams to improve the overall customer experience; managing and inspiring the Marketing, Content and PR team, you will play a vital role in shaping the future vision and position of this exceptional organisation.
To qualify... You should be a Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing & PR / Head of PR / Marketing Director / Marketing Strategy Director / Senior Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Director / VP of Marketing / Head of Marketing Communications Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience working in a similar Marketing Communications role within the charity or not for profit sector;
- Significant experience in digital marketing communications and PR leadership roles, including strategy formulation, planning and execution;
- You are a strong and experienced leader with a proven track record of motivating, nurturing and developing teams to deliver consistently high performance;
- You are commercially astute with the ability to manage budgets, report effectively on ROI of campaigns, understand cost drivers and implement continuous improvements to provide value for money;
- The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders on significant PR issues, crisis management and customer experience matters;
- Previous management of PR matters including acting as a spokesperson and point of contact for national media.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing, Content and PR to join a passionate team who take great pride in what they do, having a real sense of being part of something with a greater purpose. In return expect a competitive salary & bonus and an impressive benefits package that includes 30 days holiday, flexible / remote working, onsite gym, restaurant, nursery, free parking, allotments, sports teams and much more.