Strategist - Content Marketing Agency - London
This market leading content marketing agency has an excellent reputation in the financial services space. Their core aim is all about delivering the right message at moments that matter, producing purpose-led content solutions so businesses can better engage with their audiences.
Due to growth in the business, they are now looking to hire a confident Content Strategist to work end-to-end across all projects. Working closely with agency teams, you'll provide strategic creative planning, development and analysis to optimise and grow key accounts. You'll build solid relationships with clients and support on new business pitches.
Day to day:
- Develop and execute robust strategies
- Inspire everyone from creative through to senior client stakeholders across online and offline channels.
- Review and contribute to the development of creative
- Build strong consultative relationships with senior clients
- Monitor, analyse and interpret data – identifying issues that impact on target audiences.
- Provide information and analysis, both proactively and in response to briefs.
- Develop personas, audit/benchmarking, funnel, customer journey.
- Ensure KPIs and target client satisfaction levels are met.
What you need:
- A passion for content
- At least 3 years in a strategy role
- Strong experience in content marketing strategy
- An interest in financial services
- Agency experience desirable although client-side experience will be considered
- EXperience in engaging and consulting with senior level clients
- Experience in creating client pitches and proposals
- A track record in conducting and commissioning research
- Able to write and deliver a polished presentation
- Sophisticated influencing skills and sound commercial understanding.
- High standards of written and spoken English.
- Some flexibility to travel as and when required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing content marketing agency, be part of a highly successful and fun team and work with global names in the financial services space.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.