Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager (Housing / Healthcare)
A Digital Marketing Manager is needed to join an innovative infrastructure group, who are at the forefront of the affordable housing and healthcare sectors. As an expert in all things digital expect to take the lead across all digital and social marketing initiatives.
With a bold vision to solve one of society's biggest issues – the housing and healthcare crisis – this leading infrastructure group invests directly into the delivery of affordable housing and elderly healthcare. Aligning the interests of investors, developers, the NHS, Local Authorities and ordinary people they are providing a long-term, sustainable solution to healthcare and housing in the UK. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to ensure high levels of digital engagement across target audiences - the breadth of audience is circa 80% B2C 20% B2B – the role will be marketing retirement property, care homes and investment management. Multiple audiences with different needs, with a small element of crossover between audience groups.
Joining as the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, creating and implementing leading digital marketing strategies across the group. Whether you are creating engaging content; providing insight; reacting to analytics; overseeing social media; updating the website or optimising customers digital journey, you will utilise your experience within Fintech / Proptech to drive brand recognition and conversion online.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role within an e-commerce environment for financial service / property clients;
- Experience developing and executing content marketing programs across owned, earned and paid digital marketing channels;
- Technical expertise to instruct and review work of digital developers / engineers (currently outsourced);
- Hands-on expertise using CMS, Google Analytics, etc.;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- The ability to create innovative omni-channel strategies to reach key customer segments;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent proof-reading skills;
- A passion for digital marketing.
Knowledge of the retirement living and elderly care sectors isn't a pre-requisite but a genuine interest in property, lifestyle and investment is.
In return the Digital Marketing Manager can expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees can develop their full potential and a real chance to make a difference to society.