Account Director - Digital Agency - London
A digital agency based in London are looking for an Account Director to join and work to develop client business and give strategic direction.
A global creative agency, with offices in over 40 counties around the globe, who are recognised well beyond its digital roots. Decorated in awards for their digital excellence and innovation, and part of a network agency, working with some of the most well-known global brands and where strong client relationships have driving this agency to their successes.
Our client is looking for an Account Director to develop client business and give strategic direction on one or more of the Agency's accounts. Working alongside the Client's marketing and tech teams and agency partners to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships that ensure the ongoing success of the client projects as well as relationships, some core responsibilities include:
- Help to manage the strategic direction of the account/s
- Provide digital consultancy
- must be financially literate, to manage budgets and financial forecasts for full year visibility
- Point of contact and consultation by AMs and SAMs within the team
- Manage quality and consistency across all work created by the team
Is it you?
Our client is looking for an Account Director who can communicate as appropriate to Director level employees at the client as well as acting as a point of escalation for day to day project sponsor. As Account Director you must be financially literate, both to help develop business cases for new work and to oversee all financial forecasts and reconciliations for their Client(s). Core skills include:
- Understanding of marketing communications and technology
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Team leader and team player
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to get involved, get your hands dirty and ability to drive business
If you have a blend of passion, dedication and imagination, you think big and you work hard, you care about the details and can see the whole picture, then we want to hear from you.
So don't delay, send Ali your CV by clicking "apply" to be considered for this role. If your skills and experience are what our client is looking for then Ali will be in touch and will share more details about the role and agency with you.
Salary: up to £60K plus bonus and benefits and being able to work with this exciting digital agency.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.