Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager - Warwickshire - £30,000
This established company within the automotive sector are seeking a Digital Content Manager to join their team.
As Digital Content Manager you will play a key role in implementing the digital strategy across group.
- Develop and implement the content strategy to achieve improved user engagement across all group websites and social channels in line with business objectives
- Implement SEM & SEO best practice across sites
- Manage and own the email marketing account advising on industry best practice including template creation, segmentation, automation and landing pages
- Lead on the creation of an online reputation management strategy
- Provide digital support for events
- Review current marketing activity and drive on how digital activity can be improved across the wider group
- Report back on digital activity to the group utilising relevant metrics to steer future digital campaign activity
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life cover, childcare vouchers and product discount.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.