Senior Data/Web Analyst
SENIOR DATA/WEB ANALYST
Big Data & Analytics £ 45,000 - £ 55,000
Senior Data/Web Analyst - London
Senior Data/Web Analyst - The Company
Our client is a content/entertainment business creating and delivering fun and exciting content for kids of all ages internationally. They engage with their audience with digital products and TV.
Senior Data/Web Analyst - The Role
As a Senior Data/Web Analyst, you will be providing key stakeholders with analysis that is instrumental to facilitate key business decisions. The company is hugely data-driven and therefore put strong emphasis on performance analysis to drive day-to-day business decisions. The role will play a key part in contributing to long-term business strategy across the digital marketing, ecommerce and editorial functions.
Senior Data/Web Analyst - Main Responsibilities
* Responsible for management and analysis of business data to keep the management team informed of business performance across all channels and departments
* Produce actionable insights from data and be able to spot key trends with the business performance data and provide recommendations via research and analysis
* Work alongside key stakeholders on daily, weekly and monthly reporting
* Monitoring industry data to identify key trends which could impact the long term performance of the business
* Work alongside the product, editorial and marketing teams in the preparation of business cases which support new product development which capitalise on these trends
*Provide insight to audience behaviours from Google Analytics and proprietary analytics
* Monitor and report stats across all key marketing channels including email, social, advertising and SEO
Senior Data/Web Analyst - Key Skills
* 4+ years experience analysing digital data to improve business performance
* Advanced Google Analytics & Tag Manager experience, Google IQ certification an advantage
* Highly numerical and analytical, with advanced Excel skills preferred
* Experience in data visualisation valued, including Tableau/QlikView/Google Data Studio
* Any experience within children's media/digital content a bonus
If this is the Senior Data/Web Analyst role then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths| DD: 020 78 45 72 74 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Charity Griffiths
Apply for Senior Data/Web Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly