Content Manager - Product content specialist
Content Specialist - Product content specialist- FTC of 6 months
An innovative science-based technology company is looking for a Product Content Specialist to join their team for FTC of 6 months.
- The role will involve development and implementation of web marketing content
- Support as key operational West Europe Product Content Specialist for one more divisions, to cover and organize any activity related to the upload and improvement of master data and country translations, including display settings and configuration to optimize touch points and customer journey.
- Ensure consistency and governance for all digital outputs.
- Closely collaborate with the West Europe / EMEA Digital Business Leaders to define and review digital Product Management plans and progress. Provide ad-hoc analysis and reference materials.
- Build network collaboration with stakeholders, DRC/IT support and output teams, global Product Information Management master data management, fellow Content Specialists to identify and leverage improvement opportunities, organize and implement necessary tasks.
Responsibilities and skills
- 3+ years of proven work experience in successfully managing marketing and/or communication projects
- Good understanding of digital marketing strategies including: digital advertising, web and mobile sites, SEO, digital media, e-commerce and digital technology
- Good understanding and hands on experience with digital tools and a great affinity for learning and applying new technologies and staying abreast of new available processes
- Any experience of GPIM / Hybris / Celum is a bonus
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with and manage relatively large data sets
- Strong project management skills and well organised
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Good networking and interpersonal skills, multi country and functions an advantage
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills in English. Other languages an advantage.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field