Designer - Digital
The Digital Designer role is predominantly focused on beauty and personal care for some of the worlds best loved brands. As a Digital Designer you will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range of responsive web projects.
You will be working within many different brands, producing design to the clients brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation
- Experience with working in content management systems
- A knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and query capabilities
- Coding skills are a bonus
- Commercial design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus
- Motion graphics experience is very desirable