Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Salary: £26,000 to £31,000
Hours: 35 hours per weel
There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK as we're investing in an ambitious new fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters in our work. As part of this exciting expansion we are developing our Individual Marketing team and looking to take on two new direct marketers.
We are seeking candidates who have the drive and passion to develop their career further with Age UK and work with us to make a significant difference to vulnerable older people in need.
The suitable candidates will not only be proactive but have a good understanding of direct marketing and project management. You will be keen to gain more experience of across our core channels including TV, digital, inserts, door drops and direct mail.
These are key roles in our Individual Marketing team, and a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a varied and collaborative role, building strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams, including Brand and Digital.
We can offer
* A varied and interesting role
* A friendly team and collaborative environment
* A commitment to development and learning
* A extensive range of benefits including an excellent holiday and pension package
* Execution and management of direct marketing campaigns, responsibility for developing test and learn strategy.
* Management of campaign income and expenditure and assist with managing overall budget.
* Work closely with the wider Individual Marketing and fundraising teams to share and collaborate on activities and develop future fundraising strategies.
Skills & Knowledge
* Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns
* Excellent project management skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
* Numerical and analytical skills
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.