Digital Content Administrator - 12 months temp
The Role: My client within the premium leisure/retail sector is currently looking for a Digital Content Administrator to join the business on a 12 month temporary basis.
- Upload product photographs to the websites via CMS
- Assist at product photoshoots
- Upload videos and remove old content
- Use Google Analytics and social listening tools to monitor traffic to the websites and provide insight into the performance of products and campaigns
- Provide support to the team on any other ad-hoc projects as required
The Candidate: The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be willing to work hard and be flexible. Full training will be provided on the job so previous experience isn't necessary, however, preference will be given to candidates who are degree educated (or equivalent) and do have some commercial business experience, ideally within digital or content marketing.
This is a 12 month temporary position, working 40 hours per week where you will be pay-rolled via blueskies and will be paid an hourly rate that is commensurate with experience and level of role.
This Digital Content Administrator role is commutable from Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire,
Digital Content Administrator, £DOE, Oxfordshire