Senior Account Executive (PR) – Global Healthcare Agency
Senior Account Executive (PR) – Global Healthcare Agency – to £32k
The healthcare arm of one of London’s finest ATL agencies is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive with PR and healthcare experience.
A global healthcare communications hub, this agency works with some of the world’s best-known names in pharma. It creates insightful, innovative and impactful global campaigns, delivering meaningful content to a range of public and professional audiences.
It offers a full range of healthcare comms services and is a true social media pioneer in its sector.
The Senior Account Executive role
The agency is looking for a bright, talented Senior Account Executive who can demonstrate a clear understanding of brands, PR programmes and objectives for its clients and ensure flawless implementation of all projects to quality standards, meeting all deadlines set.
You will be an ambassador for the agency’s social media offering, ensuring copy, images and channel selection are appropriate, and you must be up to speed with the social media process (project brief, social media tools, liaison with paid promotion agency, evaluation).
Drafting press materials, emails and client proposals, you must produce accurate copy quickly and efficiently, checking for errors before submission.
- 2+ years’ relevant account handling experience, ideally at a global healthcare communications agency on large portfolios or megabrands
- Experience of prescription-only health brands
- Good knowledge or experience of the following disciplines: Medical Education, Healthcare Advertising and Digital
- Strong interpersonal skills – you are a natural collaborator
- Persuasive and articulate in presenting ideas / views with a desire to be at the forefront of health comms
- Innovative, original and creative – you can apply fresh thinking and new approaches to the sector
- Strong project management skills
Salary and benefits
To £32k plus a great benefits package including 25 days’ holiday. This is one of the only agencies that offers flexible working and a true work-life balance.
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. If you are a Senior Account Executive with strong PR and healthcare experience please get in touch as soon as possible.
Apply for Senior Account Executive (PR) – Global Healthcare Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly