Adelphoi Music is one of the world’s leading and consistently successful music agencies, based in the heart of Covent Garden, London, and on Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. We work with the biggest brands in the world and top agencies doing award-winning work to the highest creative standards.
Please see our reel at https://adelphoimusic.com/work
We are looking for a producer to join our fantastic London team.
So what do we do? We have a team of award winning producers and composers that create, find and license music and sound design for the worlds of advertising, broadcast, events, interactive and film.
What do we need? We are looking for someone who knows and is passionate about music, is a great communicator and an organisation guru.
THE ROLE INCLUDES...
- Managing a client list and ensuring that Adelphoi is their preferred supplier.
- Full production of all acquired projects.
- Daily sales activity.
- Budget creation and management.
- Working to financial and sales targets.
- Identifying and cultivating new revenue streams.
- Client hospitality and promotional events.
KEY FACTORS AND EXPERIENCE
- A broad knowledge and understanding of music and how it's made.
- An established book of contacts for people in at least one of the advertising / TV / film / gaming industries.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Great communication skills.
- A passion for meeting new people and building relationships.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent levels of diplomacy and problemsolving.
- Ambitious, organised, inquisitive and driven.
Closing date: 17th February 2019
Please send your covering letter and CV by clicking on 'Apply' using 'Music Supervisor/Producer 2019' as the subject heading.
NB. You may be a musician and a producer of music but this is not a role for composers and engineer/producers of bands.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates .
Apply for Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly