Account Manager – BTL Global Account
Forward thinking, creative, Central London based agency looking for an Account Manager to join their global team, working on one of the most well-known brands in the world!
Working with a team of 40 account handlers and 20 in-house creatives you will be working on everything from sports sponsorship activation, POS, in-store, games promotions through to marketing initiatives. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple marketing campaigns for Canada. You will be working alongside another Account Manager and reporting into an Account Director offering the opportunity to work on some of the biggest licenses in the world.
You will be fundamental in driving the projects from start to finish, ensuring high standards are met for all stakeholders involved along the way. We are looking for a great people person who is keen to make an impression on colleagues and clients, with a very high level of attention to detail in order to deliver work accurately and within timelines. You will be a team player but also comfortable with working independently on projects, finding solutions to any challenges along the way and you will have a ‘good eye’ for what works creatively and being able to advise accordingly.
• Demonstrate experience in an account handling role in an agency environment
• Some experience or interaction with product development would be advantageous
• Experience of working with a creative department and basic print knowledge
• A high level of attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Process driven mind-set – able to work within guidelines and to tight timelines
• Strong financial acumen
• A collaborative attitude
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills and a confident presenter
• A passion for kids and family marketing and ideally experience with similar brands
• Marketing qualifications (ISP, IDM, CIM) would be a bonus
• Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)