Account Manager - B2B
Account Manager- Bracknell
An innovative science-based technology company is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. The role will suit someone who is already Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to take the next step. You will have a good understanding of digital marketing and will have experience in effective management of account admin, job creation and scheduling of workload.
Responsibilities and skill
- Great interpersonal skill- build a strong relationships with the team and clients
- Running finance data for monthly reports.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within the client as a whole.
- Receiving and interpreting briefs from the client, from ad hoc off-line projects to digital campaigns, and maintaining a consistently high level of output throughout.
- Full ownership for areas of responsibility, working autonomously when required.
- Co-operating with the wider team to ensure resource is planned effectively and in a timely manner.
- Manage the finances for campaigns across the account, creating cost estimates and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Devising accurate timing plans based on resource, the requirements of the brief and the expectations of the client.
- Review briefs for the design team, ensuring they have everything they require to complete the work.
- Ensure projects are signed off by internal brand guardians and have met quality standards and guidelines before deployment
- Ensure all late briefs or requirements are discussed with all relevant team members before committing to client.
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of costs in digital and print design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience of MS Office especially Excel
The role will also suit a Senior Account Executive ready to step up.