Head of Performance Marketing - Insurtech, London - £65,000
Head of Performance Marketing - Insurtech Start-up, London - £65,000
With a history spanning 6 years, regarded as a global exemplar of insurance innovation by the big 4 and named the insurance website of the year it's fair to say this Start-up is disrupting the status-quo. With aggressive expansion plans across Europe, this 90 strong start-up requires a Head of Performance Marketing to uncover new opportunities of growth, lead a growing team of performance experts and above all innovate, experiment and disrupt.
As the Head of Performance Marketing you will report into the Head of Marketing and manage the Start-up's entire Paid Media efforts. You will build out the budget and be responsible for delivering against acquisition targets with a focus on CPA's. You'll be expected to establish, develop and maintain 3rd party relationships with the likes of Facebook and Google, while looking for opportunities to further expand the offering. As an innovator and someone who is always looking at the future of media you will be tasked with finding and testing new channels across Paid Social, PPC, SEO and Display while optimising existing channels and traditional marketing strategies.
- Manage a growing team of 3 Marketers to deliver acquisition targets on budget
- Hands on with the personal development of your team
- Create a targeted acquisition plan that will deliver ambitious targets, using creative strategies that will continue to reinforce the brand and tone of the Start-up
- Manage the delivery of CPA's
- Monitor and report on acquisition traffic and conversions. Identify areas of the funnel that are opportunities for growth and yield greater ROI
- Support the wider team with projects and campaign builds
- Utilise a test budget to explore new and innovative ways of reaching new audiences
To be considered you will:
- Be an expert when it comes to Paid Media and have numerous years of experience implementing campaigns across Paid Social, PPC, Display and SEO
- Be a passionate leader who wants to build out and lead a team of experts
- Enjoy being hands on as well as a strategist when it comes to campaign builds
- Focused on analytics at every stage of a campaign from inceptions to post campaign analysis
- Have a working knowledge of the insurance industry
- Proficient at Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Have the desire to join one of the most disruptive Start-ups in Europe and go on a journey that will see you change the Insurance industry for ever
To find out more please apply with an up to date CV.