London-based design agency are looking for a Junior Strategist.
The agency create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve customer interactions for an impressive roster of blue-chip organisation ranging from big tech brands to publishers.
From competitor analysis and workshops to user testing and interviews - research underpins all of the work they create.
They’re looking for a smart and inquisitive Junior Strategist to help the agency deliver high quality research and analysis to support a range of client requirements.
The team structure so far is a Creative Director, a Design Director, 3 Designers, a Senior Strategist, a UI/UX Designer, 2 Project Managers and 2 Artworkers.
As for clients, they’re a fairly small (but growing!) team so the junior strategist will be exposed to all of their clients.
- Preferably 6+ months’ experience in an agency environment where there has been a focus on strategy and planning
- University Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications or similar
- The ideal person will be highly analytical, with the ability to review complex information and report themes and findings
- Thorough understanding of the needs and challenges of modern business and marketing strategy
- A top collaborator, able to write compellingly with excellent grammar
- Dilligent, pro-active and hard working
- Able to demonstrate report writing skills
- Confident in managing projects, research suppliers and informing the agency of new techniques and standards
- Experience with a variety of research techniques and interviewing would be beneficial
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch with your CV.
Apply for Junior Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly