Design Operations Co-ordinator
The top most trusted retailer with a head office in central London, is looking for a Design Operations Coordinator to join their Digital/ UX team. You will be working within the Design Operations Team which is at the centre of this client’s design community and who have a mission of maximising the speed, impact and scale of design delivered, whilst ensuring that the team stay connected, happy and thrive professionally. You will be part of a team responsible for managing processes, projects, practices, tools, communications and budgets across the Digital/ UX team, whilst supporting the design community and ensuring that the environment is perfectly set-up for them to deliver.
- Support the smooth day-to-day running of the team, including projects, processes, workflow and tools, in line with the team's existing corporate operating model, policies and overall vision
- Act as a central point of contact, responding to and resolving questions, issues and business problems to help the department run efficiently
- Work across all parts of the team to drive the creation and co-ordination of programs, processes, training and events to inspire and encourage communication and learning
- Ensure accurate on-boarding and resource management so everyone is provided with the right tools for the job
- Support in driving the pipeline of talent into the team through the management of early careers, recruitment programs and initiatives
- Help build new ways to increase the external presence and awareness of the team within the Digital/ UX community
- Champion best-practice within the team to support the delivery of project deliverables whilst working to budgets
- Use your network of contacts to bring inspiration and new ways of thinking/ working into the team
- Collaborate with designers, design leads, stakeholders and the wider group to help the team deliver against its goals
- Gain a knowledge of the team’s current processes and policies and introduce/ implement improvements to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and team culture for the better.
- Experience working within Design Operations, Studio Management, Production, Project Management, Creative Services, Event Management, Studio Management and/or Human Resources is vital
- Understand the essential components that make-up a well-run design team alongside commercial and business constraints
- Experience working for a big brand would be beneficial
- Experience of working with designers and an understanding of their needs is also essential
- Excellent knowledge of digital and design processes as well as being able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management Tools and Software
- Experience of working across multiple priorities, whilst being able to maintain a high level of attention to detail where excellence in delivery is paramount
What you need to show:
- An ability to make decisions whilst staying calm under pressure
- An ability to deliver high-quality output across all communications
- Great inter-personal, organisational and communication skills
- Comfortable with being a facilitator and organiser and have great communication skills
- Diplomatic whilst in negotiations and troubleshooting
If you are pro-active, self-motivated and a confident person and would like to work for a company that is continually evolving, has great benefits and support then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV in order to be considered.
Apply for Design Operations Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly