My client is a specialist, award-winning digital agency known for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting e-commerce websites with unique psychology-based approach.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Designer to join the team. You’ll be a key figure in day-to-day, working on a variety of projects across exciting clients. You’ll have amazing design flair and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. A genuine interest in problem solving and user experience is essential, as is a passion for creativity.
The role mainly focuses on user interface design, think websites, digital products, mobile apps, e-learning systems, etc… The client have a passion for user experience, it’s not just about creating something beautiful but functional too, so an interest in UX is a must!
We need a strong portfolio and experience in using Sketch.
Skills and responsibilities
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into creative ideation and design.
- A strong creative instinct - the ability to visually bring to life our insights and turn them into design.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- A self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Have an engaging presentation style and visual communication skills, you should be insanely excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Be open to feedback, knowing how and when to defend your design choices.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Digital Designer or User Interface
- Portfolio showcasing a range of creative - experience in responsive design.
- A passion for design and typography.
- Experience within UI and able to articulate your processes.
- Good understanding in UX fundamentals, methodologies and research techniques.
- Ambitious and passionate, eager to learn and develop.
- Ability to think creatively, present ideas and articulate the thinking behind them.
- Advanced command of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite; illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail!