Marketing Executive - B2B
Marketing Executive (B2B)
An ambitious Marketing Executive, who has experience within a B2B marketing environment, is needed to join a market leader within on-site communications. Working from their Head Office in Elstree, expect a rare opportunity to inject your ideas and have a real impact into the delivery of a leading marketing strategy (online and offline).
Specialising in innovative communication technology and software, this accredited market leader has expanded steadily over the past 23 years and now have more than 20,000 system users across UK and Europe, their main sectors include hospitality, retail, leisure and corporate industry. Due to ongoing success they are now seeking a Marketing Executive (B2B) to help increase customer engagement and sales leads.
Working closely with the sales team the Marketing Executive (B2B) will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of a marketing strategy that covers both traditional and digital marketing. Whether you are suggesting creative ideas to increase lead generation & customer engagement; composing a snappy tweet or writing compelling copy (blog / newsletters / emails); monitoring social media activity; updating website content (training provided); producing sales documents (presentations / brochures etc.) or working closely with the external PR team, you will become the brand guardian ensuring brand consistency and increased engagement.
To qualify. You will need to be an experienced Marketing Executive / B2B Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / B2B Marketer / Marketing Campaign Executive (B2B) or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment;
- The ability to work autonomously;
- Experience and understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- A strong social media understanding across all platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- High attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- You are comfortable liaising with other departments to carry out the diversity of marketing functions;
- Experience using MailChimp and the Buffer Social Media Management platform would be an advantage.
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive (B2B) to progress their marketing career within a rapidly expanding industry leader.