Marketing, PR & Events Manager - Property
My client is a red-hot property re-developer looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to be a part of their nimble and highly efficient team in central London offices. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to drive marketing, PR, and events activities across the portfolio to ensure wider brand awareness ahead of the company's growth plans.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Understanding the wider business strategy for the business and aligning the marketing campaigns with the business strategy.
- Owning the marketing budgets and allocating resources responsibly
- Managing the PR agency relationship
- Overseeing, planning, and reporting on all events such as launches, events etc.
- Working on the marketing campaigns calendar, smaller ad-hoc projects such as assisting sales teams with assets (online and offline) and reviewing and re-designing (if needed) collateral.
- Pro-actively utilising the social media to enhance company branding and awareness in marketplace.
The role will suit a self-starter who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment and won't shy away from responsibilities. You must have a generalist marketing, PR & events experience and there is no negotiation on this. Salary is up to £45k and you won't have any direct reports. You will report into the Senior Marketing Manager. APPLY TODAY!