Senior Marketing Executive - Investment Fund
Senior Marketing Executive - Central London - salary up to £45k
My client is a global investment fund, based in the heart of London close to Hyde Park and on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their nimble team. The role has come about as a result of the incumbent moving on. You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaise with the Communications team, the Investor Relations team and the Events team to being integrated marketing campaigns to life.
- Brief, manage and work alongside retained marketing creative, video and digital agencies.
- Lead the management and regular update of the company website, including language sites - this is a particularly important and time sensitive function for the business
- Write, produce & send out digital mail shots..
- Project management of video projects - including being onsite at global locations
- Assist in drafting and maintain all marketing collaterals for the firm, including factsheets, case studies, sector collaterals, newsletters (PowerPoint and inDesign).
- Help draft industry awards submissions
- Provide support on assessing sponsorship opportunities
You must be adept at working in small marketing teams as the role involves you to take on broad responsibilities and make a massive impact within the business. For more information on this role or other integrated marketing roles, get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org