Senior Account Director - Strategic Leadership Role - award winning integrated B2B agency
Are you a proactive, strategic partner to your clients? Do you develop long standing client relationships? And do you go beyond the client’s expectations on every brief?
If so, this role could be for you ...
Our client is an award-winning integrated London agency and a B2B expert with a strong and fast-growing enterprise client list made up of a bunch of awesome and disruptive brands.
This agency continues to work their formula that has sustained ongoing growth year on year.
Personality wise we'd say that they strike a balance between achieving award winning results whilst surround themselves with likeminded and friendly faces that support each other at every turn. In fact as you walk around the agency you get a feeling of fun and laughter, with lots of personal exchanges with a sense of friendship amongst the teams.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Senior Account Director with great leadership qualities, B2B marketing experience, consultative approach and a proven track record in managing a team and campaigns.
We aren't looking for an Senior Account Director who will just deliver on campaigns and projects but rather someone who knows how to develop and grow relationships as you will spend time in and out of your client's office as you will with your own team. Therefore the sociable will thrive in this environment.
Plus we need someone who is an inspirational people leader and mentor.
I know the following should be a given but to be suitable for this position as Senior Account Director you will have the following experience and attributes:
- You will already be an experienced Account Director working in an integrated agency
- Have solid B2B marketing agency experience- it would be ideal if you've worked on any tech or telco accounts
- Developing existing client relationships with a proven track record when it comes to growth
- Developing the team around you ensuring they are delivering on day to day tasks
- Directing projects and provide weekly updates to the Client Services Director
- Attending and leading client strategy meetings
- Developing revenue streams
- Have a mix of both of digital and integrated marcoms experience
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Senior Account Director, our client offers a generous salary of £60-70k, designed to attract Account Director’s of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re the Senior Account Director we’re on the hunt for then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, by clicking on the apply button below and submitting your CV directly to me. I look forward to speaking with you soon.