Creative Studio Manager
Major Players are working with a leading luxury fashion retailer in Central London. Together we are looking for a Creative Studio Manager whose primary focus will be to manage the work flow and delivery of their creative image/ post- production team.
The Studio Manager will:
- Schedule, book and plan retouching resource based on skill set
- Manage and gather feedback from stakeholders
- Support the Senior Manager of Post Production to ensure efficiency of the department
- Liaise with head of departments to tailor resource needs to changing work flow
- Assist with quality control and deliver final image assets.
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
The Studio Manager will have:
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role - within luxury fashion
- Great knowledge of photography, retouching or graphic design
- Understanding of the design and print process
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites
- An understanding of how to manage resource
- Work effectively under pressure
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.