Project Director - Events Agency
PROJECT DIRECTOR - Events Agency - fixed term contract mid Jan until end October 2019 (will potentially extend)
An experienced and ambitious Project Director (8+ years large temporary structure/format experience – Bonus would be Expo / Olympic / knowledge of construction industry/Government contracts). The core skill requirement is exceptional project management, but the chosen Project Director must have experience of working on big temporary structure projects.
As Project Director, you enjoy managing a team, client servicing across multiple stakeholders and come with strong project leadership, management and communication skills.
Reporting to the senior team, the Project Director has responsibility for the performance of their Client account.
- Principal client contact across all areas of the project, working alongside the Project Creative Director and Technical Design Manager
- Interface between the client team, the client’s Project Managers and the project Design Team, managing information flow and communications
- Manage client team requirements and requests
- The PD will be accountable for profitability of their Client account in order to help meet company financial targets.
- The role involves working effectively with senior colleagues.
- The PD will also be responsible for team resource to deliver best in class service levels, optimised productivity and a motivated team.
- The PD is expected to lead by example in terms of company culture, adherence to client processes, communication style and quality of output.
- Client account leadership
- Management of processes
- Team Management
Experience that the Project Director will have include:
- Solid client relationship
- Strategic thinking
- Strong enduring client relationships
- Achievement of good project team productivity levels
- Achievement of good levels of project team morale / motivation
- Positive client feedback and good communication skills
- Meeting tight deadlines and following an agreed client process
If you are interested in this Project Director contract then send your CV without delay.
However if this role isn’t quite right for you then please send in your CV or get in touch anyway as we have a whole range of briefs that could be more suitable. From freelance to permanent with roles covering all areas of the integrated space – Experiential & Events, Shopper Marketing, Digital and Direct Marketing including Account Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director and Senior Account Director.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!