Digital Director - B2B Agency - London
My client is an independant B2B agency and they are looking for a Digital Director who thinks digitally and differently, resolves problems and strives to provide clients with a remarkable experience. If you are a technology catalyst who will impact the way the agency serves their clients through innovation and a natural curiosity and drive for emerging related technologies, then they would like to talk to you.
As Digital Director you will be responsible for Agency Transformation to support the board in developing and delivering a transformation programme to successfully deliver a portfolio of operational and business projects, with a real focus on ensuring that the agency realises benefits through increased productivity, efficiency and head turning work.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, strategic, digital director to play a critical role in this journey with them. This innovative and disruptive leader will need to execute on a global scale, be capable of developing web strategies, the agile management of development team using detailed SoWs, build specs and operate at pace, within an entrepreneurial agency with ambition to grow significantly in 2019 and beyond.
- Visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- End to end internal front end development and systems team management
- Digital Marketing campaigns from concept through web page and funnel creation, marketing automation and segmentation, lead generation and conversion achievements
- Skills across deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- eMail & marketing automation platforms
- CRM and content management platforms
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills able to be:
- Strategic yet hands on (no ivory tower here)
- Manage change (remaining creative and entrepreneurial yet introduce some mature best practice and governance for an organisation growing rapidly)
- Inspire people to be awesome