Post Production Coordinator
Major Players are working with a leading global agency, who are looking for a Post Production Coordinator to join their busy team in central London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Post Production team to ensure the smooth running of the studio and post production workflow.
The Post Production Coordinator will have a mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Ensuring the team of editors, motion graphics ad freelance crew are briefed correctly
- Assist on the pre-production processes including: knowing crew requirements, resource, budgets and schedule
- Assist and brief freelancer joining the team
- Ensure servers and software structure is in place and to industry standards
- Scheduling and attending post production meetings for staff at all levels
- Working with audio houses to assist the team with technical issues
The ideal Post Production Coordinator will:
- Have 2 years of experience in a post production role
- Be passionate about what they do and have an interest in film and motion graphics
- Be comfortable prioritising and managing multiple jobs at a time
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Post Production team within a creative agency and has aspirations to become a Post Production Manager.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.