If you are an Account Director with through the line experience, this is a dream role for a globally-recognised London creative agency.
The Great & The Good are working with one of London's most highly-regarded agencies but this doesn't mean that you will just be a small cog in a huge machine. This Account Director role will report into a supportive Business Director who we have a lot of time for. In addition, this exceptional role will give you the chance to:
- Work with leading global and UK clients - blue chip brands who need no introduction
- Show your skills across a range of channels: TV, DM/CRM, digital, social, press, OOH, etc.
- Learn from leaders at one of London's most aspirational agencies
- Be heavily involved in the formulation of your clients' ongoing brand strategy
Having already made the step up to Account Director (or possibly even Senior AD) in a creative agency, you will be a very safe pair of hands. You will have led accounts on a day to day basis and:
- Worked across TV, DM/CRM and digital campaigns as well as brand strategy projects
- Guided junior colleagues
- Collaborated closely with key client contacts
- Used your in-depth knowledge of the client to consistently provide new ways to increase the account revenue
What is there to say about this creative agency which hasn't already been covered in countless award speeches?
Consistently one of London's (if not the world's) most recognised creative shops, they produce campaigns that work. A vibrant, progressive business who clients love to work with.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.