Our client is not defined by any particular discipline. They blend the best of management consulting, the audience centricity of design thinking and the agility of startup culture to solve today’s big business challenges, unlocking fresh opportunities and approaches.
As a young, ambitious company, their long-term goal is to build a strong, hybrid consultancy brand in this very exciting and growing space, with a small but stellar team that can solve complex problems for the world’s A-list brands.
They tend to solve big, complex, juicy problems for which an immediate solution isn’t obvious, and quite often they don’t know where they’ll end up at the beginning of a journey. Therefore their approach is well suited to people who can tackle a whole range of strategic problems, people who are able to span across disciplines, and have the ability to combine different viewpoints and pull on different capabilities.
About the role
This role sits on the crossroads of various disciplines, and we would expect any candidate to combine a mixture of skills. Their work spans across digital and content strategy, service design, commercial and business strategy, product and service innovation and org design / change management. We don’t expect you to be a deep expert in each of these areas, but are looking for talent that can comfortably switch across some of these areas.
What you can bring to the party
Ultimately we need someone who gets how successful brands operate in todays technologically and social driven world. It doesn't mean you have to be a digital nerd but a very good grasp of how consumer behaviour is shifting will be critical. A fascination for business, technology and culture is a head start.
What you’ll be doing
- Articulate storyteller (presenting arguments and strategies in less formal ways
- Comfortable and natural presenter
- Deep understanding of how changes in culture, technology and commerce are impacting human behaviour
- Able to uncover unique insights (not observations)
- Able to reframe problems revealing new ways to solve/approach them
- Able to synthesise data and articulate findings simply
- Able to articulate the business and organisational implications of proposed solutions
- Design, prepare and lead collaborative workshops
- Explore, conceive, develop and implement new digital solutions, both short term
- and long-term
- Conduct extensive desktop research around specific topics
- Develop and finetune set of strategic tools in key areas
- Write reports and presentations
- Craft, hone and evaluate briefs
- Inspire the team you work with
They are an ambitious bunch, based in excellent central London office space. Their culture and way of working is everything you could hope for and reflects their innovative approach to working life.