Senior Account Executive (Healthcare, Campaigns, Agency)
Senior Account Executive to join a healthcare agency.
- Building an understanding of client brand, the market environment and marketing strategy.
- Develop draft project budgets
- Responsible for implementation of selected client account projects
- Work within agreed budgets and time allocation for jobs, being aware of budget status at all times on projects where you hold responsibility
- Research client campaigns
- Contribute to client campaign/programme planning brainstorm meetings
- Prepare project proposals
- Liaise with client on day-to-day basis to progress tactics for which you hold responsibility.
- Respond promptly to client requests.
- Support the development of new business presentations.
- Experience in relevant role, ideally working at a global healthcare communications agency
- Should have good knowledge of, and ideally experience of working in or with the following disciplines: Medical Education, Healthcare Advertising and Digital.
- Managing your time effectively across account teams
- Meeting deadlines
Please apply for a detailed job brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.