Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - Warwickshire - £25000 - £30,000 DOE
A leader in their market, this organisation work out of their funky head office in Leamington Spa and are gearing up for the next level of growth.
To support this they are looking for a multi-talented Digital Marketing Executive who is commercially minded and has excellent attention to detail to ensure that their online paid advertising and online profile continues to excite potential clients.
This is a growing head office team who achieve high outputs and move quickly (there's never a dull moment!)
This role works closely with the Directors of the business to help translate their ideas into impactful commentary to support overall marketing activity. You'll need to be proactive and take on responsibility from the outset as the company shift their marketing activity up a gear to support planned growth. The team you'll be joining will continue to grow over the next 2 years, so for a talented individual with a passion to learn, the future opportunities to develop are good.
The role itself is all about leveraging digital platforms to drive lead generation and proposal closure rates. The following example tasks will need to be completed by yourself in collaboration with the marketing team or will require external freelance or specialist input; it will be your responsibility to decide which and drive your work.
- Assist in implementing the marketing plan for the business
- Manage company websites - updating content, ensuring integrity of links and visitor journeys, put calls to action in pace, implement SEO
- Assist with managing and monitoring the company's social media presence
- Work with the marketing team to repurpose existing content for various channels and formats to maximise the impact
- Develop a content schedule
- Creation of new content for web pages, email campaigns, blogs etc
- Review all web pages on existing website, email campaigns, blogs and downloadable articles and take responsibility for updating these
- Track, monitor and analyse performance statistics for various campaigns
- Proactively block out time with the directors to get their input into any design or to refine other digital communications/activity
- Support the Marketing Assistant with scripting, filming, editing of video collateral
The successful candidate will have experience managing websites including ensuring SEO is in place and webpages are optimised for key search terms. You will also need to have exceptional spelling and grammatical skills.
In return you will work in an organisation where there is huge opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment and will have the chance to expand the role as the business grows further. The team themselves are a group of hardworking, friendly individuals, with a good sense of humour and a real passion for what they do.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly