An exclusive Account Manager opportunity within a small, independent, ATL agency. The Account Manager will join a value-based company that helps scale brands, is award winning, and known globally. The agency has experienced exponential growth in recent years and possess an established industry reputation. The Account Manager will work on a diverse and exciting environment across all client accounts.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- The Account Manager will develop the account team in the management of key day-to-day client relationships with a focus on world-class client service and best-in-class project delivery, working closely with planners, creatives, and project managers
- This role will include working across a variety of not-for-profit, FMCG and alcohol brands
- The Account Manager will be engaging with activities across a variety of channels focusing primarily on ATL
- A key part of this opportunity is to establish and nurture fruitful client relationships and show ambition for the creative industry
- Experience in doing everything you can to attract the most progressive and restless minds to creatively solve client problems
- Strong account handling experience with exposure working with ATL and preferably TV campaigns
- Strong organizational skills, capable of implementing projects within tight timelines
- This is an amazing opportunity to join an agency that is focused on building the brands of tomorrow. You will have the chance to work with global clients and be a part of team that works smart and hard. Along with this comes great benefits, perks and a little added fun.