Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Reporting
Can you provide insight and innovation in the digital space? Are you able to identify ways to develop online marketing effectiveness? We’re being smarter about how we communicate with our audiences, both existing and new.
It’s vital that our content is inspiring and engaging, and that our campaigns are as effective as possible, and this is where you’ll come in.
What it's like to work here
We look after our teams, from our pension matching (up to 10%) and our flexible approach to working, there are lots of benefits to working for us. Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career.
Heelis is our Central Office; well placed in Swindon, with plenty of nearby parking, and easy access to the town centre or shopping mall. There are approximately 700 staff from across the various directorates, including the Executive team and the Director General, are based here.
What you'll be doing
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll play a key role in delivering reporting solutions, supplying teams with the insight they need to innovate in the digital space. Working with the Digital Products, Advertising and Marketing teams, you'll identify ways to increase our online marketing effectiveness.
You'll implement marketing technology for tracking on our websites, apps and other digital touch- points, that will help track our channels and the effectiveness of the content we deliver in digital.
To improve effectiveness, we have to continually learn from what we do, so you’ll also be an advocate for information based-marketing, advising and guiding your team and peers with your expertise in the reporting space, you'll help us engage more people with special places.
Who we're looking for
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Experienced with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Comfortable with reading and writing complex Excel formulas
- Knowledgeable of marketing channels (paid and organic search, email, and social)
- Highly organised with strong planning skills
- Detail orientated with experience of testing digital marketing tech such as Doubleclick, Adwords and Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of tag management solutions such as Adobe Launch, Ensighten or Google Tag Manager
- Able to lead by example
Looking after you
- Health cash plan – from as little as £3.09 per month for you and your dependents
- Pension contribution match up to 10%
- EAP and proactive Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership at over 100 leisure facilities across the country
Looking after your career
- Grow your career through professional training courses across the Trust
- Develop your skills with an internal secondment
- Pay review linked to values and behaviours, commitment to progression
- Income protection due to illness
Unique to Us
- Work in some of the most beautiful, iconic and unique locations in the UK
- Free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- 20% off in our Retail and Food & Beverage outlets
- Discount up to 35% off a National Trust holiday cottage booking
Closing date 27th January 2019.