Copywriter (Conceptual, Ideas, Agency, Digital)
Our client is looking for a creative with strong conceptual and copywriting abilities.
You will need to understand that ideas have to be strategically structured, whilst at the same time distinctively executed.
You will be expected to be able to talk fluently about your ideas - and be able to present them both internally and to clients.
The ideal candidate should also be fluent in developing big ideas and executing them across every touchpoint - whether that be in film or an event, a piece of tech or a website.
You will work closely with a design team who deliver branding and packaging design.
Responsibilities and Skills-
- Tackle briefs from client problem to creative solution.
- Develop multiple ideas.
- You'll have a high-level ability to develop and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- Working closely with the Art Director to generate ideas.
- Partner closely with the Strategist, the ECD & the design team.
- Prepare all presentation materials.
- Own the delivery of the project through to completion ensuring the integrity of the idea remains.
- Provide clear direction and feedback.
- Experience as a creative, whether in a team or alone at a creative agency with demonstrated brand-level thinking.
- A portfolio that demonstrates brilliant digital and traditional thinking
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.