Sales Executive, upto £25K basic+commission
This is a very rare opportunity to be part of a new venture right at the beginning. You’ll be part of a small team, so everything you do will count. You'll need to count on each other. You'll need to communicate effectively and be positive, self-motivated, ambitious, proactive and creative. You'll need to work together to build awareness and generate revenue from a new exciting product.
For that reason we’ll need you to be;
- An experienced, skilled salesperson; able to confidently engage new prospects on the phone and in person at meetings
- Personable and presentable able to represent the brand to students and potential and existing clients with the highest professionalism
- Proactive, flexible, self-sufficient and able to use your initiative. Working within a small company, your day to day tasks may not always be laid out for you. Sometimes you will need to offer your help to the business owners or take on some research or help with marketing
- Be creative and come up with ideas. They don’t know it all, yet. And they all have a role to play in the success of the business. If you have fantastic ideas, we’ll want to hear them. So you’ll be someone comfortable and capable of proposing new approaches or solutions
- Organised and competent with office technology and CMS. We’ll provide the systems, but you’ll be responsible for using them. Recording your sales calls, building databases, uploading jobs, sending proposals to clients may all be part of your day so you’ll need to be on top of your workload and able to work efficiently
- A team player and communicator. In building something new, it’s essential they have trust, honesty and a great relationship within the team. Our bustling offices are the perfect setting for a fun environment but it’s down to all of us to be positive, enthusiastic and true ambassadors for the Slync brand.
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties as required and in keeping with the needs of a small start-up business.
This job description will not form part of your contract of employment.