Account Manager – disruptive storytelling agency
Our client stands out from the B2B marketing agency landscape. They’re creative, disruptive and have a strong and loyal client base, boasting some of the world’s biggest technology companies.
Continued success means they have an opening for an organised, experienced and passionate account manager to join their client services team. This role sits at the agency’s core, keeping the client happy and the agency buzzing. It’s a creative, reactive, plate-spinning kind of role that calls for foresight, organisation, craft and a strong will.
The Account Manager isn’t there just to keep the client happy. You need to make sure the agency delivers the type and standard of work the client expects. This isn’t a typical B2B agency and their clients are used to work that challenges and excites them – your role is to ensure that remains the case.
Skills and attributes
- Account management and project management skills
- Three to five years’ client services experience
- Some knowledge of B2B and technology marketing is desirable
- Leadership, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Passion for your work and the desire to continually improve and consistently deliver
- Attention to detail, accuracy and excellent spelling and grammar are key to success
You should be positive, passionate and committed. You’ll need to demonstrate leadership to help develop younger team members, as well as managing those above you. You’ll need to prioritise and organise yourself, your work and those around you. You’ll have strong commercial acumen and financial pragmatism. And you’ll bring a love of storytelling and evidence of excelling in all you do.
In return the agency is offering £30k to £35k p/a, plus benefits.
If this sounds like you, get in touch by applying below.