Junior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading pharmaceutical brand who are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team in Central London. The role will be super fast paced, working under their in-house digital agency to deliver projects.
The Junior Project Manager will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Managing the development of the of their new website
- Managing the freelance team: bookings, schedule and payments
- Managing and organising the brands content library
- Deal with internal and external teams including stakeholder and suppliers
- Processing and managing call sheets
The ideal Junior Project Manager will:
- Have 3 years of experience in a similar role within an agency
- Have experience in content and digital operations
- Strong project and production skills
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked within an agency in a similar role and is familiar with both project and digital production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.