Junior Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading pharmaceutical brand who are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team in Central London. The role will be super fast paced, working under their in-house digital agency to deliver projects.
The Junior Project Manager will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Managing the development of the of their new website
- Managing the freelance team: bookings, schedule and payments
- Managing and organising the brands content library
- Deal with internal and external teams including stakeholder and suppliers
- Processing and managing call sheets
The ideal Junior Project Manager will:
- Have 3 years of experience in a similar role within an agency
- Have experience in content and digital operations
- Strong project and production skills
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked within an agency in a similar role and is familiar with both project and digital production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Junior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly