For the right Business Director, this London-based opportunity will be the dream CRM role.
The Great & The Good have been asked by a London creative agency to find a Business Director to work on a newly won FMCG account. For the right candidate, this is a dream client - consumers have a deep emotional attachment to the company's products and the communications are genuinely welcomed.
Leading this CRM account, the Business Director will:
- Develop irreverent, fun customer comms
- Mentor a talented, London-based team
- Guide the relationship with a market-leading FMCG
- Work closely with a pioneering data strategy team
As a Senior Account Director or Business Director in a CRM-focused role for a creative agency, you will have:
- Exceptional account management skills
- Built mutually-supportive relationships with your clients
- Been responsible for innovative customer comms strategies
- Developed your teams
- Grown your accounts
Part of a global network, this London agency needs very little introduction. They are consistently one of London's top creative shops; equally renowned for their work as they are the company culture and the hires they have made.
For more information, please contact David Love, Founding Partner at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Business Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly