Account Director - Integrated Agency - London
Salary - £50000 + benefits
Account Director - The Company
My client is a digital experience, design and engineering company who creative products and services for some of the worlds most prestigious brands. Their portfolio of accounts varies across behavioural science, design, engineering, and financial / corporate services.
Account Director - The Role
The Account Director will be responsible on a financial services account working on their CSR programme. There will be a focus managing a ongoing programme of digital work supported by a strong engineering team of people. The Account Director will work closely with all members of the team from strategy to final delivery, BAU and maintenance, managing internal and external stakeholders and laying the groundwork for a successful future relationship with the brand.
Account Director - Required Skill / Experience
- Providing leadership and management to the agency teams working on your account
- Retain and grow client relationships
- You've lead accounts in an integrated agency, managed multiple client stakeholders and produced work you are proud of
- You are adept at leading successful and complex digital build projects
- Manage client revenue forecasts on a weekly basis and ensure target profitability achieved
- Work with Head of Technology and Tech lead to ensure clients are up to date with technical platform developments and restrictions
- Ensure proper performance tracking and reporting systems are in place to ensure programme can be tracked and measured according to the client's needs
If this is the Account Director position for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DULCIE KIND - GRIFFITH " To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dulcie Kind Griffith | DD: + 0207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
Contact: Dulcie Kind-Griffith