Account Manager to join an integrated communications healthcare agency.
- Understanding of client brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day running account.
- Ensuring implementation of all projects of designated responsibility to quality standards, meeting all deadlines, or managing deadline amendment proactively.
- Regular client update.
- Provide clear and accurate briefings to all personnel tasked with project implementation.
- Advise client on campaign changes.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas in brainstorm sessions/when developing campaigns/programmes.
- Working with the Account Directors.
- Developing new business pitches.
- Develop creative briefs for review by Account Director.
- Responsible for briefing creative work.
- Responsibility for ensuring the quality of creative concepts and materials produced by the studio on time.
- Build and improve knowledge of media.
- Develop and maintain media contacts
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.